Here was the original announcement for the January session:
I am getting so many inquiries and having so many talks with people who are thinking of starting nonprofits that I am going to shift to a group format for meeting with people who are thinking about it, so I can help them know what they're getting into -- before they do.
"Looking Before Leaping: The Pre-Startup Checklist for People Thinking About Starting a Nonprofit in Oregon"
The first presentation will be [changed to my conference room]. Bring your whole team if you're working with others on your idea (note, if too many folks sign up, I may ask to reschedule your group if it's large).
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT:
Seating is limited, so if you want to assure your seat, send me an email (email@example.com) letting me know you want to attend. Include the following information:
- Name of each person to attend
- Best phone number to reach each person
- A brief description of the nonprofit you are thinking of starting:
- its mission
- kind of nonprofit (if you know)
- where you are in your planning
- whether you have a business plan
- and the existing nonprofits you would use as examples.