In case you missed last night’s premiere of HOT COFFEE, you can still catch this important film.
HBO and HBO2 are re-airing the film several times over the next few weeks (all times Central):
- June 30 (12:30 PM) Central time
- July 2 (9:00 AM) Central time
- July 5 (9:30 AM) Central time
- July 10 (3:00 PM) Central time
- July 12 (11:30 PM) Central time
- June 29 (7:00 PM) Central time
- July 16 (5:10 AM) Central time
- July 25 (3:55 AM) Central time
- July 28 (5:30 PM) Central time
Tune in for the HBO premiere of Hot Coffee -- a documentary about the fictions and false alarms that threaten the civil justice system.
Former Public Justice Foundation President Susan Saladoff produced and directed the film as an article of faith and a labor of love. Years of hard work paid off for her when Hot Coffee was screened at this year's prestigious Sundance Film Festival. Shortly after that, HBO optioned the film.
Hot Coffee is a compelling and provocative documentary that everyone will find enlightening. For more information about Hot Coffee on HBO, click here.
To watch the trailer for the film, click here. We are proud to claim Susan as one of our own.
Arthur Bryant, Executive Director
Public Justice and the Public Justice Foundation