CNS's Guiding More Good Conference is THIS SATURDAY, February 2nd.
Here's what you need to know...
including workshops such as:
“I have attended the Annual Conference in Corvallis a couple times representing different Boards that I have served on. They always have top notch speakers and I find attending to be a great way to get re-energized.” Melissa Metz, Grand Chapter of OR
- Basics of Grant Writing
- Bookkeeping for Tiny Organizations
- Capital Campaign Strategies
- President and Secretary Training
- How to Start a Nonprofit
- Donor Relations Made Easy
- Total Value Budgeting
- and much more!
We're very excited for this full day of informative talks, interactive workshops, and networking opportunities. Below is some information you'll need before the big day!
Thank you for registering for the conference. If you didn’t register yourself, we have now added your registration so you're good to go!
Please check in on-site at the registration table (Info Desk in the afternoon). If we have additional information for you, it will be provided at this time with your name tag and program.
- 7:30 am: Check-in and Light Refreshments
- 8:30am: Welcome and Keynote Address from Anne Kubisch
- 9:30am: Breakout Session 1
- 11:30am: Networking Lunch
- 12:45pm: Breakout Session 2
- 2:00pm: Afternoon Break and Snack
- 2:15pm: Breakout Session 3
- 3:30pm: Close
Location and Parking
LaSells Stewart Center, Oregon State University
875 SW 26th Street, Corvallis, OR 97331
There are two options for parking at LaSells Stewart Center; both require a parking fee:
- Reser Stadium: Located directly across the street from the LaSells Stewart Center on 26th Street and Western Blvd.
- Parking Garage: Located north of CH2M HILL Alumni Center at 26th Street and Washington Way (also accessible from SW Western Blvd.)
There's Still Time to Register!
We are currently expecting around 250-265 participants!
And registrations are still available. If you have colleagues, co-board members, or friends who would benefit from this conference, please spread the word!
John Gear is a Salem attorney.