New features on the site allow victims to:
· Get a personal recovery plan that walks them through each step
· Update their personal plan and track their progress
· Print pre-filled letters & forms to send to credit bureaus, businesses, and debt collectors
No matter what the specific identity theft situation is, IdentityTheft.gov can help.
And, the entire site is available in Spanish at RobodeIdentidad.gov.
To help make sure that identity theft victims know about this free resource, you can:
· Link to IdentityTheft.gov and RobodeIdentidad.gov from your website.
· Update your identity theft print publications to include IdentityTheft.gov and RobdeIdentidad.gov.
· Send a press release to your media networks about IdentityTheft.gov.
· Distribute free identity theft materials in English and Spanish at your events. Order them free here.
· Share on social media IdentityTheft.gov as the one-stop resource for victims of identity theft
· Talk about IdentityTheft.gov in your presentations and seminars about identity theft.