An Oregon ABLE Savings Plan is a way to save for eligible expenses, invest for the future and keep the benefits you rely on every day.
Who can open an account?
Whether the account is for you or you’re an Authorized Legal Representative opening an account for someone else, make sure these statements are true.
- The beneficiary was diagnosed with a disability before the age of 26;
- The disability will last, or has lasted, at least a year;
- The beneficiary lives in the state of Oregon; and
- One of the following is true:
- Is eligible for SSI or SSDI because of a disability;
- Experiences blindness as determined by the Social Security Act; or
- Can produce a signed diagnosis form by a licensed physician if requested.